It is a 5 day course for teachers who want to integrate ICT into their lessons. Your lessons will be attractive and interesting through ICT tools you learned.
There will be lessons in the morning and the trips will take place in the afternoon. You will experience both study and holiday at the same time.
• Ice breaking activities
• Presentation from each participant of the methods of assessment s/he use in her/his teaching practice
• Formative assessment: what is it, advantages and challenges
• Principles for the use of ICT in practice – Google classroom
• Initial (diagnostic) assessment – Kahoot, wordwall, Padlet
• Written assessment and feedback – Google doc, Microsoft teams
• Peer assessment – Eduflow
• Structured dialogue – Google slides
• Concept maps – Miro
• Self assessment – Coding: Bee-bot, Lego Mindstorms
• Closure – Reflection – Course evaluation – Certificates
DATE / LOCATION
22-26 August, 2022 / Rome – Italy (Confirmed)