- What is gamification and why it`s good to use it in teaching?
- Getting knowledge on methodology of teaching different groups of students by means of various games and creative activities;
- Getting to know the latest and innovative methods of teaching;
- Gaining some knowledge how to recognize students` educational needs;
- Enhancing the use of active methods during classes;
- Raising teachers` professional qualifications;
- Encouraging the participants to use creative methods during classes as well as move beyond some schemes – that aims at building students self-confidence through fun activities;
- Gaining knowledge how to provide an amusing and challenging respite from any other classroom activity;
- Learning effective and suitable use of IT during classes;
- Studying the idea of competition and motivation among students while playing games in classroom;
- Sharing good practice.
|26 July – 1 August, 2021 (CONFIRMED)||Paris / France|
|1 – 7 July, 2022||Paris / France|